The DeBoer Fellowship is designed to equip highly motivated citizen leaders to transform their businesses, organizations, communities, and country for good. Applying to be a DeBoer Fellow is a competitive process.
Applicants are evaluated by our Selection Committee which is composed of Myanmar civil society and business leaders. Applicants who are not selected may choose to apply again in future years.
Below is the DeBoer Fellowship Class of 2020 application timeline:
- 15 May 2019: Applications open
- 15 July 2019: Applications close
- Late July/Early August: Select candidates are invited to interview
- October 2019: The DeBoer Fellowship Class of 2020 is announced
- Previous DeBoer Fellowship applicants, including those deferred or waitlisted, must reapply to be considered.
- All responses must be in English.
- Only complete applications will be considered. Please be sure to include all required documents with your application.
- Submission options:
- Online – We prefer you submit your application and required documents through our online application.
- Email – You can submit your application via email to [email protected] *Please note that applications must be submitted as a Word document (not a PDF) for consideration. Other required documents can be emailed in any format.
- Mail/delivery – You can mail or deliver hard copies of your application and other required documents to:
- Attn: Peter Dove, DeBoer Fellowship – No. 528/8-1 (KA), Ma Soe Yein Kyaung Street, (5) Ward, 9 Mile, Mayangone Township, Yangon Myanmar
If you have specific questions after reviewing the application process and learning about the DeBoer Fellowship program details, please contact Su Su Lwin, DeBoer Fellowship Administrator, at (95) 09 975531471.
We look forward to reviewing your application!