ADVANCING CITIZEN LEADERS FOR MYANMAR'S PROSPERITY
The DeBoer Fellowship is a pioneer in leadership development in Myanmar. The program is designed to empower and equip highly motivated and proven citizen leaders to Go Do Good.
Each fall, the DeBoer Fellowship carefully selects a group of mid-career Myanmar citizen leaders for an intensive year of personal and professional development.
Our model is straightforward:
- Three five-day Fellow Events in retreat settings with projects throughout the year
- Interactive instruction and mentoring by Myanmar and global experts
- Accomplished, collaborative and energetic peer cohort
- Fully funded scholarship for all expenses related to the program
- Access to a lifelong learning community as DeBoer Alumni
Through focused personal reflection, the DeBoer Fellowship teaches leadership principles and best practices that Fellows can use to enhance their workplaces and communities. Fellows are better equipped to thrive and adapt within Myanmar’s dynamic environment, positively impacting others in their communities and organizations.
The DeBoer Fellowship is a program of the US-based DeBoer Foundation, Inc. The DeBoer Foundation is a private organization, governed by DeBoer’s Board of Directors. The DeBoer Foundation observes all laws of the United States and Myanmar. As a private, independent organization, The DeBoer Foundation, Inc. has no operational or financial ties with the Myanmar government or with blacklisted individuals. The DeBoer Foundation, Inc. does not align with religious or political groups or issues.