Archive for Category: Organizational systems
Are you happy at work? Are you responsible for creating a work environment for others?
In this TED segment The Way We Work, Michael C. Bush shares the importance of cultivating three characteristics within the workplace and why having happy employees is good for business. Bush is CEO of Great Place to Work, a “global research and analytics firm that produces the annual FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list, the 100 Best Workplaces for Women list…and dozens of other distinguished workplace rankings around the world.”
Out of three billion working people throughout the world,
In the past few months, many organizations, including the DeBoer Fellowship, have moved to remote working environments. We are all seeing that leaders can maintain connectedness and productivity while working in remote settings. Your organization can thrive in a virtual environment by:
- Prioritizing employees’ mental health;
- Practicing self-discipline while working from home;
- Developing new communication channels;
- Creating processes of coordinating remote employees;
- Maintaining a strong culture; and
- Practicing enhanced trust and collaboration between managers and employees.