Archive for Category: Organizational systems
In the past few months, many organizations, including the DeBoer Fellowship, have moved to remote working environments. We are all seeing that leaders can maintain connectedness and productivity while working in remote settings. Your organization can thrive in a virtual environment by:
- Prioritizing employees’ mental health;
- Practicing self-discipline while working from home;
- Developing new communication channels;
- Creating processes of coordinating remote employees;
- Maintaining a strong culture; and
- Practicing enhanced trust and collaboration between managers and employees.