Listen to our first episode in the TRUSTWORTHY leadership podcast by DeBoer Fellowship. Through this podcast, we bring a collection of experts who share best practices and practical tools to help you become a more effective leader. We focus our insights for leaders in Myanmar and Southeast Asia. This is Trustworthy. This is your reliable source on leadership.
We are in a rare time in human history. With so much change and uncertainty, leaders like you must be equipped with the best leadership practices to use within your organizations and communities. On this episode, our host brings to you key insights on vision, values, and versatility and how to sustain your organization in the midst of great change.
Below are links to the articles we mentioned in this podcast episode:
- Calm Through Crisis: How to Lead From the Front / Sairah Ashman, Forbes Magazine
- Don’t Hide Bad News in Times of Crisis / Amy C. Edmondson, Harvard Business Review
- How Should Leaders Communicate With Employees During Times of Crisis? / Jaime Potter, Forbes Magazine
- 6 ways you can show true leadership and how to communicate effectively with your employees / Amy George, Business Insider/Inc.com
- Understanding and Developing Organizational Culture / Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Make Your Values Mean Something / Patrick M. Lencioni, Harvard Business Review
- Are You Leading Through the Crisis…or Managing the Response? / Eric J. McNulty and Leonard Marcus, Harvard Business Review
- The Practice of Adaptive Leadership: Tools and Tactics for Changing Your Organization and the World /Ronald Heifetz, Harvard Kennedy School
Leave your comments below and share with others who would benefit from this podcast.